Standard Studio Rooms
- Beautiful view of lawn and bay
- All rooms non-smoking
- Private bathroom...shower in tub
- Color TV with remote control
- Direct dial telephones
- Individual air conditioning & heat
- Microwave oven
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Refrigerator and coffee maker
- New England Coffee® provided
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet connection
Connected rooms available for larger families.
If your animal is likely to disturb other guests, such as dog barking, we can help you find a local boarding kennel.
Pet PolicyPre-approval for a pet friendly room is mandatory. We have designated pet rooms and we need to ensure that you are staying in a pet friendly room.
- Pets are not allowed in or on our beds or furniture. Pet owners are expected to bring crates or pet bedding and pet dishes. A large fine will be charged to the pet owner if our policy is ignored. People beds and dishes are for people, not pets.
- The town of Falmouth requires that pets must be leashed; therefore, we must enforce that pets are leashed at all times outside of the room.
- Well behaved small to medium size dogs are permitted.
- There is a $10.00 plus tax non-refundable per night charge for each pet.
- Pets are not allowed on the front lawn by the ocean inlet, in the pool area, or in the service/ice vending room at any time.
- Pets are to be walked on a leash on the grassy area behind the parking lot at rooms 24-41. Motel unit doors and bushes are not to be used.
- Owners are expected to pick up after their pets and dispose of waste properly in a plastic bag and placed in the dumpster behind the service/ice vending room in the parking lot.
- Pets may not be left unattended for more than 3 hours and never unattended at night. If you plan to leave your pet unattended, please leave a phone number with the Front Desk.
- Pets must be washed and on flea medication prior to arrival.
- Please do not allow wet, salty, and/or sandy pets in the room. Please clean and dry your pet before arrival or entering the room.
- Housekeeping is not allowed to enter a guest room with a pet. If you would like your room cleaned, please arrange a time to service your room between 8 AM and 12 PM when your pet is out of the room and our staff is available. Please contact the Front Desk or your room will not be serviced.
- Pet owners agree to our pet policy and are responsible for any/all damage caused by the pet(s) and absolve the Cape Wind Waterfront Resort LLC and staff of any liability if the pet(s) or another guest is injured.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of pets per room. Rates are subject to change without notice.